Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Is Gonna Be My Bitch

So today I am talking to a buddy, who we shall call Doug to protect the innocent...I'm all "Hey bro you should read my blog!" and he's all "What's a blog?" and I'm all holding my hand over the phone laughing hysterically at him but somehow able to manage to hold it together and say "Check me out at blah blah blah.blogspot.com" and he says...and this is the important part..."Is it funny?"  (Insert dumbfounded emoticon here please)

I had to think about that...was my blog funny?  Well to be honest, although it had a few funny parts to it, I guess I would have to admit that it wasn't.  Not that it was supposed to be, being that its about professional and personal growth and being all that we can be and yack vomit puke etc etc etc...and since I have about 50 people that regularly read it, it must contain some value...but the truth is, it's probably not considered funny.  So that left me with an idea.  Maybe I need a 2nd blog...and blam...here it is...the name, World's Gone Wild is random, but I think unique...I have no clue where I am gonna go with this blog...but I know where I am gonna start...and that's with a little background on me...First off, I'm a regular guy with a slightly above average sized penis.  (Let's face it, this subject was gonna pop up eventually, so let's get it out of the way right now)  My penis is above average but only slightly and this is important, depending of course on the country I am in.  If I am in Africa, its probably slightly or even more than slightly below average...if I am in China, it's probably going to create something of a Pied Piper affect...OK where were we...right, I'm a regular guy.  Like most regular guys, I've had my ups and downs...Currently I would describe it as recent downs, with a sudden spike in the upwards direction...Big spike actually...directly up!!  Most definitely heading UP right now at this moment, from being down even as recent as 2 days ago...And when I say down I mean depending on how you look at it, really down...So this sudden spike has been, well, euphoric (even without the weed)...Let me elaborate...Two days I was gainfully employed as a strip club disc jockey...yes every day I was surrounded by young naked girls...seems pretty kewl huh?  Sure on the surface it has its advantages...but deep down, its a cruel and filthy industry, preying on the emotionally traumatized, youngest and most beautiful young creatures...and if you are waiting for the punch line, it isn't coming.  Truth is I only took this job last fall because I had a contract cancel at the last minute leaving me with no work...being offered this position, which at the time seemed like a great way to make some cash and spend some down time, I took it...And I was good at it...one of the best...but after doing this for almost 5 months now, I can honestly say I want out...I don't want to be a part of this industry.  It's evil.  It's thankless.  It's a lot of fun, yes...if you like strippers and drugs...which it turns out I do...but again...it was aweful...I am better than that...So where, in this story, besides the VIP booths is the happy ending?  I just signed a contract to head to Panama to teach English!!  Woohoo...I leave in a few days...and I figured I would start this blog, which I hope will be funny and you find it enjoyable...to blog about my Panama trip...So yes lots more to come...please let me know if you enjoy it, and share it if you do!!

Gotta Go For Now!!

NostraDeeJay

No comments:

Post a Comment